Thursday, 26 February 2009

26th feb another cracking paced IT lesson from Wendy. Moving on, reflection:
Very interesting introduction to delicious.com I think that this is exactly what i have been waiting for. I teach many different subjects, and each year i add to my resources for these different subjects. I have an enormous amount of power points, mindmaps and lessons on my Z drive that the thought now of reorganising it so SOMEONE ELSE can use it, especially since I am sharing my subject with another teacher is really scary. The thought of being able to access it so easily by reference is great.

The second part of the lesson was also extremely interesting looking at the theoretical approach to learning of Associative, Constructive and Situative. realising the different approaches previously, never knowing they had names, and never really thinking about it in the learnin context. Lots to think about. good sharing experiences and ideas with colleagues from different areas of teaching. That is what makes this course bearable!!

Rgds to all

Hugh

No comments: