Wendy has got to be the coolest of all cucumbers!! It has happened to me in the past that I have a lesson planned using IT and it all goes (scusa) ITs up and I am pulling what is left of my hair out. NOW i am older and wiser I very rarely get caught out. I always have a backup plan!
How Wendy did it whilst teaching IT is one of those mysteries. I love mind mapping and I am already quite good at it. I need to refine it cos I am using it for supported experiments. Are you up with supported experiments Elizabeth? The clock also is something I have been looking for for a long time........and POPUPS...WoW!!! I can powerpoint health and safety pictures with popups exactly as we did. I teach food hygiene and we have pictures of 'spot the scabby kitchen'. great.
I was thinking of using it for Q&A opening up various windows as students get the questions right likean electronic Advent calendar. Sorry I am rambling, always happens when I am working with Bob Dylan blowing in my mind
See you guys Thursday IF I can find somewhere to park. The parking tsars are coming down heavy on us poor proles
Hugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment